Alpine Specialty Services is a proud member of the ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America). This is the platinum standard for HVAC service & repair companies. You can be assured we have had the right training, continuing education, and safety procedures to get the job done correctly. Alpine’s ACCA-certified technicians can perform two different tune-up levels for your heating and air conditioning system. If additional service is needed, our technicians will always quote upfront pricing before any service is performed.
Why perform regular maintenance/tune-ups:
Your HVAC system is one of the most critical components to a healthy comfortable home. These systems run on a regular basis to provide fresh temperature conditioned air for you, your family, guests and even your pets. As our summers temperatures are rising and winters are getting colder in the northwest, we continue to use our system more and more. Without regular maintenance a potential problem most likely occur during these peak heating & cooling demand times.
Regular Tune-ups for your HVAC system can reduce the risk of suffering from an expensive interruption in service by 95%. Regular maintenance can address small issues before they escalate, it can also help ensure the system function in those peak demand times.
- Improved System Live Expectancy
- Optimized Temperature Control
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Lowered Energy Consumption
Trusted HVAC Experts:
Alpine Specialty Services professional technicians fully understand how HVAC systems work and communicate. Our commitment to the Customer Experience ensures that any services you may require are performed the right way the first time. Our technicians will communicate and discuss with you all options while also providing a detailed report with each service.
What to expect during a Furnace Tune-Up:
- System order of operation performed
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check the filtration system and replace filters if available
- Perform an IAQ test for Carbon monoxide & other airborne particles
- Visually inspect gas lines
- Check and adjust gas pressure
- Test ignition sequence
- Inspect the ignitor for functionality
- Clean burners
- Inspect cabinet for rust & moisture
- Clean the cabinet and compartments
- Check the condensate drain and clear it if applicable
- Visual Inspect primary heat exchanger or leaks (secondary heat exchangers add additional time)
- Test blower function
- Test inducer function
- Inspect exhaust system
- Visually inspect electrical connections & wires
What to expect during an AC/Heat Pump Outdoor Unit Tune-Up:
- Check and clean the condenser unit of leaves and debris
- Test for proper refrigerant levels
- Inspect and dry vacuum clean the coil (wet cleaning methods are additional)
- Check the drain pan to see if anything is obstructing the flow
- Check the fan and motor for signs of wear and tear
- Check compressor tubing and wires for damage
- Inspect insulation on refrigerant lines
- Check the disconnect box for functionality
We also offer professional installation of the highly regarded Air Scrubber Advanced home air purifying system!
Check out the video below to see what it can do for you!